Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bella Skill Builder Month 7

 

 

For the month of August, we find ourselves doing Half Square Triangles & Quarter Square Triangles for the Bella Skill Builder Month 7! Bella Skill Builder Month 7 with Fat Quarter Shop Creative Grids Rulers I used the Creative Grids Half-Square 4-in-1 Triangle Ruler Creative Grids #CGRBH1 | Fat Quarter Shop and the Creative Grids 4.5" Quilting Square Ruler Creative Grids #CGR4 | Fat Quarter Shop to do my blocks!

I have and love all the Creative Grids Quilting Square Rulers. They never slip and for me that is a necessity! I bought the Creative Grids Half Square 4-in-1 Triangle Ruler just for this block and wish I had this video to learn how to use it. Make sure to watch Sherri's video before you attempt the second block.

Facebook: The Fat Quarter Shop now has a Facebook Group for you to share photos of your blocks with other quilters! I cannot wait to see the color combinations all of you are using! Join us for the fun of it!

Get the kit: Bella Skillbuilder Quilt Kits!

Video: Month 7 with the Bella Skillbuilder quilt designer Sherri McConnell from A Quilting Life!

Pattern: Download the free August 2017 pattern and let’s get going!

Supplies: Fabrics: Block 7A - Bella Solids Ash, Mango, and Turquoise; Block 7B - Bella Solids Mango, Ash, Hometown Sky, Caribbean

Thread: 50wt Aurifil Dove 100% Cotton Mako Spool Thread Aurifil #MK50-2600

 

7A

 

7B

Bella Skill Builder Bloggers

Please take the time to visit the other Bloggers and learn new quilty tips and tricks!

 

Here is a combination of all my blocks together! I am really happy with my color choices! I think Mango Orange may be my new favorite color!

 

Join me in September for the next block!

Lisa

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love a two way conversation! Comments are appreciated!