Hazel Swap

I spent a lot of time working on my Hazel Maina Swap. Choosing the pattern was easy but the size I had to think about! Elizabeth Hartman of Patterns by Elizabeth Hartman — HAZEL HEDGEHOG II pdf quilt pattern comes in two sizes with this pattern so I made the pillow size. My partner had asked for a Magical Hazel so I spent time pick just the right fabrics from my Alison Glass collections. I really love the white and gold border fabric from her new line Seventy Six | Alison Glass, oh heck I love all her fabric! It was really hard to mail her off.

The pattern is super easy! Pick a size and get started!

I haven't seen an ugly Hazel yet have you?

Then I received the Hazel of my dreams! Rainbow Hazel is just beautiful in her grunge colors (I need these fabrics)! My partner, Jen @justjoshinkids did an amazing job! I am completely satisfied and have Hazel hanging where I can admire her beauty! My daughter visited this weekend and tried to steal her, but not this time! She is mine!

 

 

This weekend we had visitors and my Granddaughter just wanted to sit with me and learn to cut fabric! I may end up with a crafter yet! I certainly hope so. No way I will ever use up my stash alone. But that is part of the fun!

 

Tell me about something you would like to swap? Lisa

 

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh ..LOVE both of these!! ..and Zoey is insanely cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Hedgehog blocks! Elizabeth Hartman's Cat pattern, was one of my first quilts I made and is still a favorite. This Hedgehog one is still on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop