More updates

Hello Cherished Friends,

It has been awhile since I posted regularly and I am sorry. I am going to try to do better. It is so easy just to post to instagram but that is not the reason I became a blogger is it. If I don't blog then, blogger means nothing and well I love this blog of mine and the people who read it.

I have been sewing so I will share some pictures with you.

 

 

Love working on Foundation Paper Piecing this one is by Kristy Lea (@quietplay) • Instagram photos and videos she makes beautiful patterns! You can find out more about tools for FPP on this blog post In The Boon Docks: Tools in My Toolbox - FPP Add-on

 


Working on a few little baskets! The pattern is the Tiny Treasure Basket & Tray designed by Anna Graham for Tiny Treasures Basket and Tray Free Pattern: Robert Kaufman Fabric Company follow the link and click on - download pattern - it is Free!

 

 

Handmade Style I recommend if you buy one book this year this should be it. I love these wallets I made from the pattern in Anna Graham's book! The book is filled with really wonderful patterns! I will be making wallets for Christmas!

I made a Tula Pink Turtle pincushion! Just line it up, sew, and stuff with filling I used plastic pellets and stuffing.

 

Thank you for reading - Lisa

Comments

  1. I've bene trying to decide if I should by Handmade Style or not .. so maybe you've just convinced me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think you will love her style of writing, patterns and everything in it!

      Delete
  2. Very cute projects. I love seeing some little things to make in between the quilts. Sometimes they take me as long to make though! What kind of batting did you use for the baskets and was it one of the patterns in the book. They looked easier and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not in the book it is at the Robert Kaufman site. Link is up there. I used craft fuse 808 Pellon available at my local Jo-Anns

      Delete
  3. Love those baskets - where did you find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop