Here We are Again

Spent the better part of the morning looking for the boxy pouch pattern I used at Christmas before realizing a link might be on the blog. Nope, not very smart of me.

Here it is for those of you who have someone taking medicine or traveling Pink Stitches: Boxy Pouch Tutorial I need to make few for my daughter this weekend.

 

 

My daughter is doing great and is very impressed with smaller scar. The hospital stay was long but uneventful.

Mamaw and David at 5th grade graduation! Two day later she was rushed to the hospital with terribly low blood pressure. She was release on Wednesday of this week and we still have no idea what happened. She continues to improve and we are so grateful!

 

I did find time in between hospital visit to complete my Pool Tote Swap Package. I made the bag before my daughter's surgery. Designed by me, which was very fun. The straps were the hardest part but after a few Youtube videos I realized it was best to sew the bottom first.

The little Strawberry Pincushion pattern I found in Quilt Now Issue 1 that I bought from someone on Instagram. It was made at the hospital when my daughter had surgery. The Playful Pouch I made after we got back from Kentucky with scraps left over from the bag.

 

I got to see this little sweetheart before her Mommy went in the hospital!

 

If everyone stays healthy and out of the hospital I will be back! Thank you for your support! It is a honor to be a blogger! Lisa

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop