Happy Anniversary Farm Girl Vintage


 

 

"Farm Girl Layer Cake Block"

Happy Anniversary on the one year release of "Farm Girl Vintage" Author/Designer/Blogger Lori Holt! Bee In My Bonnet

I knew the first time I read the book "Farm Girl Vintage" would be a hit! A year later the books are still flying off the shelves! Available here Farm Girl Vintage Book Lori Holt of Bee in my Bonnet #ISE-906 | Fat Quarter Shop. The Sew Along was such a great time and very successful.

I bought an extra copy for my daughter when I gave her a sewing machine. The patterns are great for beginners to advanced sewers.

This book is a keeper! I do projects out of many books and donate them. Not this book, I go back to it time and time again.

I keep hoping for second book with all the new patterns that have been released over the last year!

 

 

 

I'll stop horsing around now!

 

You can get your own pattern of "Farm Girl Layer Cake Block" over at the

- Fat Quarter Shop's Jolly Jabber

 

It was my husband's birthday yesterday, so he got the pillow! He loves it! He is also amazed by the new Singer #66 Sarah Cooper (@coopcrafts)! Maybe we can get a new man convert to quilt.

 

The girl's where disappointed because everyone loves the block! There are more pillows in my future. Thank you Lori Holt for the free anniversary pattern!

Please stop by and see the other blogger's "Farm Girl Layer Cake Block" celebrating the one year anniversary of the book "Farm Girl Vintage"! You will be inspired!

Kerry verykerryberry

Vickie Spun Sugar Quilts

Sedef Down Grapevine Lane

Erin Why Not Sew?

Kelly kelbysews

Pam PamKittyMorning

Debbie happy little cottage

Greg grey dogwood studio

Renee Sewn With Grace

Sinta . Pink Pincushion

Lisa In The Boon Docks - your here

Connie Freemotion by the River

Dana Old Red Barn Co.

Barb Me and My Sister Designs

Melissa Happy Quilting

Sharla thistle thicket studio

Kim Persimon Dreams

Marni Haberdashery Fun

Jacque Lily Pad Quilting

Thank you for reading and stopping by - Lisa

 

Comments

  1. I love that your hubby loves the cushion!! And I hadn't come across Farm Girl Vintage before, so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little balloons you used for the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just he cutest cake pillow! What a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose such fun fabrics! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop