Spooky Delights Quilt Along Week 3

Welcome to Week 3 of the Fat Quarter Shop Spooky Delights Quilt Along! Each week the FQS will release a new step in the pattern by Anne Sutten.

You can download the Spooky Delights Quilt Along Week 3 Borders

For the 2 1/2" border I used (2) The Boocrew Moda Mini Charms by Sweetwater. Precuts sometime come in handy when a pattern calls for a standard size. I had been saving these for just the right pattern! So instead of cutting I could jump into chain piecing. Aurifil 2310 50 wt. is my thread of choice for piecing!

Border 1 and 3, I used Cotton Supreme Solids by RJR Fabrics. But, I made a mistake instead of measuring my first border to make sure the 2 1/2" border would line up without trimming! I just cut and sewed (excited to finish up) and didn't realize it until I had sewn border 2 on already. It may look a little wonky but I am so very happy with it! Halloween here I come!

 

 

Next to baste, quilt and bind!

 

 

Spooky Delights Quilt Along Bloggers! There are some really fun Halloween runners from the quilt along! All worth seeing so please visit them. Great ideas for how you might like to do yours.

Tina of Emily Ann's Kloset

Jessee of an Art School Dropout's life

Kathryn of Kathryn Jones Quilts

Pat of Pat Sloan

Amanda of Jedi Craft Girl

Elizabeth (Lisa - hey that is me) of In The Boon Docks

Sinta of Pink Pincushion

The Fat Quarter Shop has the Spooky Delights Fabric available Spooky Delights by Bunny HIll Designs for Moda Fabrics | Fat Quarter Shop

The other weeks are available here if you need the other patterns!

In The Boon Docks: Week 1 FQS Spooky Delights Quilt Along

In The Boon Docks: Week 2 FQS Spooky Delights Quilt Along

Thank you for stopping by if you are interested in following you can find all the social media on the left sidebar. Thank you Fat Quarter Shop! Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop