Holiday Destash

 

Buy yourself a Christmas Present

Each year around this time I try to sell some of my oop (out of print) fabrics to make some room and have Christmas money for my Grandchildren. This sale is running on IG at the same time to get the most exposure! If prices seem to high on a item leave me offer in the comments! I have only done this once before so I am still learning!

Prices does not include shipping! Shipping will be added on.

Some great deals here!

 

 

Leave a comment with what item you want, paypal, and zip code, then I will send you an invoice! Thank you for helping our family have a debt free Christmas. Lisa

 

 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop