Please go vote

Hello, this is me asking you to go vote!

Here is the link Blogger's Quilt Festival - Vote Here! Voting is from October 29th through November 5th for your favorites. I don't care if you vote for me or someone else. But here are my two quilts in the festival.

Pop Plus Quilt - Original Design Category

Tiger - Mini Quilt category

Amy of Amy's Creative Side works really hard each year to put the Quilt Festival together for quilters. Take the time to scroll down and look at each category and choose 3 by clicking on the heart in the upper right hand corner.

Thank you for assisting me in trying to inspire new quilter's to enter next year and giving recognition to the quilters who have entered.

Sew On - Lisa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© COPYRIGHT 2012 - 2015In The Boon Docks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments

  1. Both of these are great Lisa! I will definitely pop over and vote! Thanks for sharing! xo jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop