Quilters Candy Unwrapped June Winner

My last project

The mini tumbler quilt I am working on with the Aspen Frost Moda Candy (2 1/2 charms). I used Missouri Star Quilt Co. 2 1/2 Mini Tumbler Template to cut them up really quick, and at $3.88 you can't beat the price. Then I realized I had sewn all the rows the same. With a tumbler quilt each row alternates. They are all ready to be sewn back up but my power has been off until this evening!

When you live in the woods and a tree falls and breaks the power pole a mile away, it takes at least a day to put up another pole. They had our road blocked all day because the pole came down across the road. Domino effect! No traffic all day, not that we have much, but it was nice. We played with Zoey! Sometimes it is not so bad without T.V. or electronic games, just soft toys and laughter.

Reminder

Don't forget Half Pint Knits

Also, as a special bonus, I am offering the readers of In the Boondocks a 10% discount for the month of June. Use 10BOONDOCKS at checkout to receive your discount! (Discount code expires of June 30th 2013). I bet if she doesn't have it in her shop she might do a custom order! Think Christmas!

Now let see who won these!

Mr. Random.org say it is.....


# 4

Who is?


Mary Ann June 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM
I am a follower


Congratulations Mary Ann I will send you an email to get your snail mail!


Until next time, create and be unique! Lisa

Comments

  1. Congratulations to Mary Ann. Isn;t it great to live int eh country minus the power outage problems from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mary Ann! And nice tumbler blocks, Lisa! Great that you made the best of the power outage. Gotta make your own fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop