Pouch for Princess

Woke up this morning to find all the tree's frozen.

After my daughter saw the new pouch she had to have her own for herself!

The ornamental fabric that I used inside the pouch and on the front id B45-LP!-P07, 2011 Brother Sister Design Studio.

I find Pellon Fusible Interfacing, for light to medium weight fabrics is excellant to iron on in between the layers. You should try it yourself!

These owls just scream "Happy" for my daughter's pouch the fabric is B34-OL!-P05, 2009 Brother Sister Design Studio. Besides I love these owls too!

Thank you for stopping by "In The Boon Docks" we are all excited about tomorrow (Thursday) to see the OB Doctor hoping he help "Zoey" on her way. Please pray, send good thoughts, or anyway you commune with our creator for a healthly baby and mommy. My greatest concern right now. Forever sewing, Lisa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please feel free to email
comlisajohnson @gmail.com

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Acquainted New Blogger Blog Hop & Giveaway

Aurifil Thread Giveaway - Black and White

April Showers Blog Hop